Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer fun

Hola! I'm adding more summer pieces to my shop and I wanted to show you a special order that I just finished.

This is a custom order for sterling cufflinks that measure 1".
I just love how these turned out=0)
The first one is of a Turkish sailboat.


                                                        
 The other is of Apamea.



The rest are all earrings to stock up my Etsy shop.

 Henna style design.





 Sand dollars on the beach!






 A lovely starfish and some sea glass.
If I found all those on the beach...WHAT LUCK!






 This last set is of a big leafy/white flower wreath. 
I was visiting family and they had put up such a gorgeous one.
SO BIG AND SO GREEN.
Just popped!


Hope you are enjoying the beginning of summer.
It's been so busy already, but having a lot of fun.


I'm working on some bracelets now, so I'll post some photos when they are ready.

Have a great week!



My other job........
X-So we aren't going swimming?
Me-No.
X-I was just defending myself.  This isn't fair!!!!!
Me-You didn't hit the person that hit you. You hit the other person.
X-She was gonna hit me...right in the back.
Me-Did she hit you?
X-No...she was gonna!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)