Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Knitting on paper


HoLa!
I love to knit and last night I started a new knitting project. This time on paper!
Meet Miss Tiki...she's a little sleepy and would rather we went away. I'm about half way done with her, so I wanted to give you a little peek at her=0) She's a french bulldog and isn't she just so cute?

xoxo



My other job....
Me-We are going outside to play! Wanna have a four square match? Or hand ball match?
X-I'm busy.
Me-Come on. It's so nice outside and you could use some fresh air.
X-I'd rather play video games.
Me-Your timer will be up in like...two minutes. Then meet us outside?
X-I'd rather read.
Me-Do you fear the wrath of my hand ball/four square awesomeness? It's O.K. to admit it. 
X-YOU OFFEND ME MOTHER. Lets go! AND NO CRYING.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)