Monday, August 12, 2013

HOLA...it's me

HOLA.
I hope you all had a fun weekend.
On Friday I thought it would be fun to start a new watercolor of myself.
YES...ME.
I had A LOT of fun putting the red parts in my hair=0)
YES...I'm a color lover if you haven't noticed yet.
Hahahahaa.
I'm just about done, but I'm still thinking about adding a background color.
I may just leave it white...or not;oP

I have been reading a great book from the library.

It's really helpful and I just love books that have a lot of pictures.
Check it out and let me know what you think.



Have a great week,
Carol

My other job...
X-I don't want to go to the beach.
Me-Why not?
X-I just want to do something alone with you.
Me-Okay, but I can't do anything that will hurt my neck even more.
X-I know...so I'm thinking we could play chess.
Me-Sounds good.
X-Can we go to Barnes & Noble too?
Me-Sure.
X-How about getting some frozen yogurt too.
Me-Maybe.
X-WHAT?
Me-Did you have a jelly donut this morning or did you have a jelly donut this morning.
X-UGH...you got me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)