Monday, April 23, 2012

New in the shop!



I'm excited about adding something new to my shop. I'm starting with these flat note cards. These printed watercolor note cards are a wonderful way to send a friendly greeting. They are also wonderful thank you cards too. If you'd like to use them as invitations please CONVO me. They are printed on premium 100lb. cover stock and come with white envelopes. This listing is for a set of ten 5.47"x4.21". If you'd like more or less please contact me=0)http://www.etsy.com/listing/98276156/10-watercolor-flat-note-cards
If you have another one of my pieces in mind...I'd be happy to print them for you. I have many of them on other entries here.



Folded cards of Roquebrune village will be in my shop in about two weeks! The original watercolor is in my shop if you are curious about that piece=0)
I'm also accepting commissioned projects. Please contact me and tell me all about it. I'm super excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)