Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Hills Are ALIVE

HOLA.
I'm finally back=0)
Do I have SOOO much to tell you.
First of all, I hope you all had a wonderful summer(if it's summer time for you=0P)
We had a great time and now the little ones are BOTH in school.
SAY WHA'????
Yes, I'm free...a little bit...LOL.
So, we had such a wonderful break together. We traveled and swam a ton and if you follow me on instagram you know we went on a Disney cruise through Alaska.
OMG...OMG....OMG...
We had 23 family members together for seven days.
IT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN.
The kids had a blast and so did the adults. There was just so much to do and see and we had a FANTASTIC time. Check out my instagram account if you want to check it out.

I now have a little bad news=0(
I finally realized I'm not Hercules. I was rearranging my creative space and hurt my neck.
OY.
I'm slowly getting better, so hopefully I'll be able to start painting more.
I'll do what I can for now=0)

I've finished a painting of Alaska. I could swear we saw a mermaid.
IT WAS SO MAGICAL THERE.



Have a great week,
Carol

My other job....
X-I can't believe we are leaving our home on the boat.
Me-This was such a great trip...right?
X-We need to come back again next year.
Me-I don't know...we will see. Don't you wanna go to France?
X-Oh yeah, but this is WAY better.
Me-It was pretty fun, BUT the CROISSANTS.
X-OK, we both need to think about it.
5 minutes later......
X-Lets just stay on the boat for the next cruise and do it all over again.
Me-Sorry, you start school on Thursday.
X-UGH....could we really just stay on?
Me-NOPE.
X-This is so depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)