Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Believe it...or NOT.




Testing...1..2...Testing...1...2...
Is anyone out there?
LOL!
How are you? I hope you are doing well=0) I've been splashing around in my watercolors, but haven't had much time to write about it=0/
Sorry 'bout that!
I have been thinking...about summer. She's right around the corner. I've noticed that as I get older...time moves at such a rapid pace. I'M EXHAUSTED=0) How does this happen? It was just Winter and the eggnog was flowing around here. Oh well...
What have you been up to? I've been painting a lot and reading a lot. I've also been cleaning up after little fingers, but before you know it...BOOM. They'll be all grown up. Off to somewhere...that's what I hear from my friends with an empty nest. So...back to summer. I'm thinking we should go somewhere tropical and run around a bit. Dip our toes somewhere and chill for a bit. Eat a bunch of smores and have some more until we can't take it anymore.=0) My son thinks we should drive across the whole country in a zig zag formation. Stopping at every Six Flags in sight. He's a dreamer like me...so lets DREAM. I think we should go somewhere tropical. Just sit around! I'm getting old...need to rest my joints=0P I'll need a hip replacement before I know it! 
LOL! My daughter thinks we should go to Disney....something...anything! I've noticed that my ears are more like satellite dishes these day. How did everything get so...LOUD. I feel like the grandma in Sixteen Candles. Complaining the phone ringing too late at night. So, somewhere quiet is what I'm thinking. If we snorkle...now that's super quiet=0)
What plans do you have? Anything in Nantucket? Carribean? I'd love a suggestion!




Have a great day!
XOXO,
Carol

My other job....
X-Lets just drive all the way to New Jersey. There's a Six Flags there.
Me-We should fly to New York...then get a rental car.
X-Yeah...we will get our moneys worth for our season pass.
Me-True, but it's so humid there.
X-It's going to be fun!
Me-Yep, but I can't go on the roller coasters. Dad's your go-to person for that.
X-I think I almost have J's vote for the trip. Can I count on your vote.
Me-Uumm...not just yet. I'm still dreaming about what I want to do. 
X-Ugggg....
Me-It's going to be fun either way. Trust me=0)
X-Ugggg(eye rolls)


2 comments:

  1. Yuk main di MARSPOKER agen poker terpercaya Indonesia
    - 100% Player VS Player
    - 4 permainan dengan 1 ID : Poker , Domino, QQ & Blackjack
    - DP & WD tercepat
    - Pelayanan yang ramah
    - BONUS TURNOVER 0.2%
    - JACKPOT RATUSAN JUTA
    - PROMO & FREECHIP BULANAN lagi
    yuk segera main dengan referral saya
    Marspoker
    ada bonus loh , Yuk tunggu apalagi langsung main aja
    Customer Service bisa dihubungin disini :
    - BBM : 5902BBAC
    - Facebook : marspoker88
    - Call/SMS Center : +639267251358
    - Wechat : marspoker
    - Yahoo Messanger : cs.marspoker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you paint these yourself? They look cool. I am starting out on a new hobby where I transfer prints onto different materials, such as wood :)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)