Monday, September 23, 2013

Sensei

One who teaches based on wisdom from age and experience.

I had a great time working on this watercolor. Using mostly gray and blue...for dramatic effect=0) 


Our PERCEPTIONS create
our BELIEFS...

Our BELIEFS formulate
our ATTITUDE...

Our ATTITUDE determines
 our BEHAVIOR...

Our BEHAVIOR describes
our ACTIONS...

Our ACTIONS result
in REACTIONS...

The REACTIONS of our ACTIONS
construct the PERCEPTIONS of our REALITY...




Have a wonderful day,
Carol


My other job...
X-We have to find that jalapeno outfit for you.
Me-Lets just worry about finding yours and it's no big deal if I don't dress up.
X-I really want you to be a jalapeno.
Me-Hahahahahaa. Seriously, I'll find something.
X-I guess we could look online.
Me-Exactly.
X-BUT WHAT IF WE DON'T.
Me-It's no biggie.
X-UGH...you should be worried about this. Halloween is only 40 days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)