Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love GRANDE

Love is in the air.
I have been getting all my goodies in delivery position. All the glitter heart stickers have been added to large bars of chocolate=0)
 I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY.
I love the flowers everywhere and the excuse to give everyone chocolate LOVE and you won't get the..."I can't".
OHHHH.... we can and we will this 14th.
Use up ALL those hearts. Throw them in the air...whatever=0P


XOXO,
Carol


My other job....
Me-I've got a lot of stuff planned for Valentine's Day.
X-Ummm....what day is that on exactly.
Me-The 14th is on a Friday.
X-That's pizza night.
Me-Pizza is cancelled. How about something like....KING crab legs, red potatoes AND chocolate fondue.
X-I guess that will be okay.


1 comment:

  1. Yuk main di MARSPOKER agen poker terpercaya Indonesia
    - 100% Player VS Player
    - 4 permainan dengan 1 ID : Poker , Domino, QQ & Blackjack
    - DP & WD tercepat
    - Pelayanan yang ramah
    - BONUS TURNOVER 0.2%
    - JACKPOT RATUSAN JUTA
    - PROMO & FREECHIP BULANAN lagi
    yuk segera main dengan referral saya
    Marspoker
    ada bonus loh , Yuk tunggu apalagi langsung main aja
    Customer Service bisa dihubungin disini :
    - BBM : 5902BBAC
    - Facebook : marspoker88
    - Call/SMS Center : +639267251358
    - Wechat : marspoker
    - Yahoo Messanger : cs.marspoker

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)