Thursday, March 4, 2010

The winner is.........OH, let me show you something first=0)

                     Crochet flower with smokey quartz in the center.

                       Crochet leaf with Fire Agate on a silver colored chain.
          Hammered fine silver infinity ring and above the elbow bracelet.



I have been busy with a few different ideas that popped into my head!  Yep, that's how it works for me.  I'm either almost awake and I get these visions of jewelry.....or they just POP into my coconut and I quickly have to draw a sketch.  The first one is a lot of fun. The crochet flower has a smokey quartz right in the center for some sparkle.  The multiple chains are a gunmetal color and the longest strand measures 30".   For the second piece...... I really love the fall and I know that it's technically still winter, LOL!  I just couldn't help it, so I made it=0)  The fine silver is something that I've been wanting to make for a while.  I always cling and clang my bracelet when I write, grrrrr.  I just hate that, so I wanted something that went over the elbow. I also wanted an index finger ring that said.......WASSUP.  LOL!  I think I was able to capture that, LOL.  I'd love to read what you guys think, so please leave me a comment.


OH!  The winner is......................Cup of tea and a slice of life.  Please send me your address=0)


My other job...........
X-I can't believe I have two loose teeth!!!!
Me-I know!  Did you see the x-ray....how it showed your adult teeth?
X-Yes, AND all the cavities!!!
Me-You didn't have any cavities.
X-I thought you told me that if I don't floss and brush my teeth, they fall out.
Me-Yes, that is true.
X-SO, I have cavities!!!
Me-No, it's different.  Once you get all your adult teeth, that's it.  They fall out...NO more teeth.
X-.....................................................SO I DON'T HAVE TO FLOSS OR BRUSH UNTIL I'M 7!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)