Friday, May 4, 2012

The sketch goes on.

Hola! So, I got a new book that I can't put down. Advanced Fashion Drawing by Bil Donovan. I've only had it a few days, but I just keep reading and looking and reading and sketching. It's like I can't even walk by it without reading it. Anyways, it mentions that it's a good idea to just sketch and sketch and sketch. I've got pencils always sharpened and papers all over the place. J is thanking me for drawing her pictures that she can use her markers on. X is getting upset that she is "destroying" them. They crack me up! So, here is one that I have with my model X. He stayed like this watching Team Umizoomi and I needed to use a live model for my next exercise. He laughed when he finally looked over at me=0)

TGIF!


My other job....
Me-I'm so glad you had a great day!
X-Yeah, +3 Super Star.
Me-Great.
X-You know a lot of the other kids just stay on Super Star and that's good enough.
Me-Well that means you had a great day, but anything + means you had an excellent day.
X-I knew you were going to say something like that. I can already say your whole sentences before you even say one single word. You don't even need to talk anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)