Monday, May 21, 2012

Sunday fun

 Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
I was up and ready for the art festival in North Park.
First J made sure that I had a big breakfast;oP




I set up everything and was ready to go!
I think my favorite part is getting to know all the artists and see all the fun stuff they enjoy creating.



Don't forget I do have a 20% off on my Etsy shop this Spring.
SPRING20

I had a little fun with my bag and painted a sky with acrylics=0)
I can never leave anything alone. LOL!

Have a great day,



My other job.....
X-So you are leaving the house today?
Me-Yep, I have the art festival.
X-How long will you be there?
Me-All day.
X-What am I suppose to do? 
Me-Ask Daddy...maybe you guys can go do something fun.
X-.............................I can't believe you'll be gone all day. Are you sure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)