Friday, May 25, 2012

YO!

Happy Friday!
I am super excited that one of my favorite shows started last night.
I love to dance and I actually believe I can dance like this....I so canNOT. LOL!
I thought I'd show you what the first wash looks like and then the finished watercolor. 


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend,
  

My other job....
Me-I think you should think about taking a hip hop class again.
X-It's so hard.
Me-But you had fun with all the other boys....right?
X-yea.
Me-Well, think about it. I'll check it out if you want.
X-I know that you just want me to do it since Dad can't dance at all.
Me-HA! You got me.
X-Well, we don't even have any weddings to go to anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)