Friday, January 24, 2014

Chill OUT

HOLA.
I'm hoping you had a great week. 
I just finished a new watercolor. I started doing yoga a few months ago... and you know what?
I feel as cool as a cucumber now=0)
Sometimes stress can get the best of us. YEP...me too!
Yoga has   r  e  a  l  l  y  helped me feel calmer.
I don't know what it is about it, but I know it just works.
LOL.
So...if you haven't tried it before...GET ON THE BUS.
I promise you will smile a lot more=0)


NAMASTE
Carol

My other job....
Me-Would you please go to bed already.
X-This is the only time I have to read.
Me-Come on...you were reading a lot after school.
X-Other stuff.
Me-I'll take that flash light...thank you.
X-I spent $20.00 on a book that my own mama won't let me read.
Me-Pick a better time. Your body needs to rest now.
X-UGH. TWENTY whole dollars.
Me-Tomorrow you can read to me 30 minutes before bed time.
X-REALLY?
Me-Yes.
X-I am such a problem solver.
Me-?

1 comment:

  1. The truth of the matter is that on the off chance that you are simply hoping to shed pounds or less at that point a quick gethealthy plan isnt for you.The truth of the matter is there are various. http://liposkinadvice.com

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)