Sunday, June 24, 2012

Floating about..


Do you ever feel like you are just wandering the earth and you're not awake?
You are in the car and you are on auto pilot?
I've been feeling like that lately. LOL
I get so busy with the little ones and I sort of forget to enjoy myself. So, I was inspired to paint a jelly fish. Look at her floating there=0) Everything looks so peaceful and the most important part is that we forget that she will getcha REAL good if you get too close!
Lets wake up this week and enjoy a great big cannon ball.

xoxo



My other job.....
Me-I'm so glad you really like those greek mythology books.
X-Mmmmhmmm.
Me-Can you go to sleep now? What are you reading about?????
X-Zeus and all his lovers.
Me-GULP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)