Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SQUEALLLLLL


Where have I been?
Hypnotized by the Olympics!!! I just loved watching so many events and I just couldn't miss the Fab5.
Did you get the Olympic fever? 

I have had a wonderful month!!! One of my favorite people on the planet told me something that made me squeal. It was just the most FAB5 words.
I'M MOVING BACK TO CALI!!!
SAY WHA''''''?!!!!
SQUEALLLLL!!!
So, I was inspired to make a quick sketch in my sketch book.




I have also been working on my Fall 2012 lockets. They are all dry and I'll be getting them all together this weekend. Okay...I hope I finish(*fingers crossed*). I'm knitting and going to high tea with girlfriends on Sunday...so you never know;oP 

Hope you are having a fabulous week!

xoxo




My other job.....
X-Did you see me get the medal in karate? I won the gold for karate bowling.
Me-I did!!! We were walking in when you and Drew were doing the sudden death part. So exciting.
X-Did you take pictures?
Me-Yes!
X-SHOW THEM TO ME NOW!! I have to see my face!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)