Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Finishing touches


HOLA. 
Hope you are having a great day. We had the stomach flu in the building. BOO. I'm glad to be back in the studio to put the finishing touches on my balcony watercolor. I should be able to finish today and show you the finished product very soon. Or should I say...IT NEEDS TO GO TO PRINT BY THE 31ST. I'm going to count to ten now and everything is going to be fine=0) LOL.

Kiss you peeps.

My other job.....
X-Have you been touching anything?
Me-Yes, but I'm disinfecting as I go. 
X-................EVERYTHING.
Me-Yes, I don't want you guys to get sick too.
X-If J would just stop touching EVERYTHING, then this wouldn't of happened.
Me-She's still little....and likes to touch stuff.
X-Ugh...I hope I don't get sick.
Me-Just keep washing your hands and
X-I KNOW...WASH YOUR HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)