Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Make it a good one


FELIZ ANO NUEVO!
Did you all come up with fab ideas for 2013.
Make it a good one. You know you can do it if you are willing to take the time to work hard at it. 
Keep growing...keep dreaming...keep believing.

Keep kissing your peeps!

My other job....
X-I'm staying up all night!
Me-Saaaaayyyyy what? 
X-I'm gonna do it. You can't stop me. I'm going to stay up.
Me-Woooowwww. Well...have fun because I'll be snoring.
X-UGH. You are a grown up...STAY UP.
Me-I'm old...and tired. I need to sleep.
X-Did you ever stay up all night?
Me-Not really. Maybe when you were first born and wanted to eat every two hours. I was like a zombie. LOL!
X-No! Like a fun time!
Me-Not really. I function best when I've slept at least 10hrs.
X-That seems really strange. Is that normal for grown ups? Or old people?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)