Saturday, December 29, 2012

Candy girl


I'm baaackkkk....sort of. 
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We made it back after six days of visiting family and friends. We had a SUPER fun time and after all the laundry is done...I had to paint a little something. I was inspired by a sketch by Katie Rodgers of PAPERFASHION and my love for See's Candies. I loved the shoes and dress and I thought I'd give it a shot.  Check out her work...so WOW. Here is my candy girl! Doesn't she look like she'd give you a cavity? 

Have a FELIZ ANO NUEVO!

My other job....
X-Can we just stay here forever?
Me-Well, we could. I'd have to work full time and then I couldn't make dinner and pick you guys up from school.
X-(Wheels in his head turning for a minute) OK...lets do it.
Me-Seriously?
X-75%  Ok, I'll give you my final answer tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)