Friday, December 21, 2012

The weather outside is frightful







































Hope you stay warm this holiday season.
I will be on holiday, but will be back soon.

Enjoy your time with your peeps!


My other job....
X-Are you coming to my party? Let me guess...no.
Me-I will try to stop by before the bell rings, but I will have J with me. We will see if Papi comes home early. Maybe he will come!
X-It's going to be fun and we are going to have pizza. 
Me-Are you excited for your teacher to open her fun gift?
X-Yeah, but I'm just happy about starting winter break. Being a kid is a lot of work. I know you know, but I'm not sure you remember that far back. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)