Thursday, December 6, 2012

Puppy love

This is a tiny commission of the cutest little dog ever. Up close you can see all the details, but I only had a quick moment before I put on the top coating. Someone is going to have a fun surprise under the Christmas tree=0)




My other job....
X-Santa is so fake.
Me-Why do you think that?
X-How can just one guy go all the way around the world in one night? He stops at EVERY house?
Me-He's very magical.
X-Sound VERY fake to me.
Me-I'm so excited!!! We can watch the Santa gps on line again.
X-That's fake too.
Me-Maybe this year we can leave some fun cookies.
X-In my opinion...it's just so fake. It's my opinion. I can have my own opinion.
Me-Lets make sugar cookies!!!

(Here we go!!! The Grinch has entered the building)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)