Monday, December 3, 2012

December fun





Have you started decorating? We are in full Christmas mode around here. The parties!! The egg nog!! The fun with friends and family!!! I just love it and the MUSIC. LOVE!
This last week I have been working on a commission for a Christmas family portrait. I just wanted to let you peek at the gorgeous mother!!!! I just love how she turned out. This is just when I started the ink work, but I was so thrilled when I finished her cuteness. I just love working on these types of projects.

 When I was all done...IT WAS TIME FOR SOME FUN WITH GIRLFRIENDS!!!
So much yummy fun and we tried the most delicious tea called Florence. It smelled so good and tasted even better. We tried a few others, but this was the one we all purchased on the way out. 



Yes...it was as good as it looked. 




 Hope you have a wonderful week...hopefully it includes some holiday goodies.


Kiss your peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)