Monday, February 4, 2013

Video fun

Happy Monday!
Today I started my first wash on my Cinque Terre watercolor. I also made a super short video of a little part of it. It's a new app called VINE. They give you SIX seconds of panic at the disco...or at least that's how I feel when I'm making it. LOL. Take a quick peek and please let me know what you think.

Have a great day!



My other job....
Me-That was too funny. Are you okay.
X-I'm fine.
Me-You want me to hold your scooter and you can just walk.
X-I'm fine. Now I know why some people die challenging their bodies like that.
Me-Up hill is tough, but if you feel really weird we should take a break.
X-I'm fine, but I do need some water. I think my body has been challenged.
Me-Lets sit down and let me hold your scooter.
X-I got it. I think you're the one that should sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)