Thursday, February 21, 2013

In the garden


Today I just finished cutting my art work and am just about to seal them. These are going to be for my new spring pieces. The sand dollars were a custom order, so they will be going to Florida soon. I'm super excited to post the finished pieces soon. 

Which one do you like best? I think I'm leaning toward the purple ones=0)

Have a great day.


My other job....
X-Why don't you ever buy me A LOT of clay?
Me-I only ever see small packages.
X-Can we look for bigger ones next time?
Me-Sure. For now just have fun with whatcha got. 
X-It's going to be really tough making all the super Mario characters.
Me-Just make mini ones. That may be cute.
X-I'm a guy....I don't want cute.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this beautiful spring collection! Lovely bright colors!
    You are one talented mama!!
    Have a beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!!
    Have a great day=0)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)