Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What a difference a pencil makes

In my world...a new pencil can make my day.
I finally just got tired of sharpening my normal pencils all day long, so I thought I may need to get a mechanical pencil. I didn't think it would make me so happy, but I REALLY love it. The picture above is with my usual pencil and the one below is of the new pencil. I seriously thought I'd hate it, because I use a medium pen to write. I always feel like a fine tip is like nails on a chalk board. I have such a hard time using a calligraphy pen without grinding my teeth. This is TOTALLY different. Super love my Koh-i-noor Hardtmuth mechanical pencil. 


Do you notice a difference?

xoxo


My other job....
X-I don't want to take that medicine. It's making me sad.
Me-You haven't even tried it. It's not suppose to taste like candy, but you still have to take it.
X-I'm gonna die.
Me-Not really. You will just feel better.
X-I'm gonna die.
Me-You still have to take it...sorry.
X-I'm gonna die.
Me-I really need to start making dinner. Please just drink it. Here's some water to wash it down.
X-I'm gonna die and I have one final thing to say to you.............................. CIAO BELLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)