Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring POP

Happy Friday.
Where did the week go?
I've been working on jewelry this week, but I did get a chance to work on this watercolor. I wish I could wear this dress on Sunday. I saw it in MORE magazine. It was love at first sight. I think the plum Manolo Blahnik shoes hypnotized me too=0) 
This watercolor is still in the works, but I'm liking how it's looking so far.


I've been on a little bit of Spring break this week. We have been riding around on our scooters this Spring break. Yes, me too. Hopefully, I'll still have all my teeth by the end of next week=0P

KISS YOUR PEEPS.

My other job...
X-What are we gonna do today?
Me-UH...park?
X-Nope.
Me-Lets go downtown.
X-Nope.
Me-Friends house?
X-Can you call somebody that has a Wii?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)