Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lettering

HOLA.
I started a lettering class.
        Lettering is done by hand...it's not a font. Who would of known that? Not me. Anyways....
LOL
Our first assignment was to pick something special to write.
So, I decided I'd start with something short and sweet.
ENJOY IT.
One day I was struggling to quickly get on a Disney bus with a stroller, a baby, a cooler full of drinks and snacks, plus four sweaters. Lets just say I was...a little frazzled. As I was about to get on I made eye contact with an older gentleman. We smiled at each other and he quietly said...enjoy it. He made me feel like he knew my struggle. Like he had been in that exact situation. He was kind enough to get my attention quietly and to remind me to roll with the punches. Message was received and I ended up enjoying that magical Disney day.





Enjoy your day...no matter what=0)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for teaching me something new :) Before I also thought lettering was a font ;)
    I like the shape of your letters. Was this your finished project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI. Thanks for visiting me here=0)

      We are still working on our final project. We still have to upload and do some computer magic.
      I'm so glad you like mine.

      xoxo

      Delete

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)