Saturday, April 20, 2013

Jumping over puddles.


Good morning.
It has been a very busy week for me, BUT I did get to start a new watercolor.
I'm trying out some new color combinations to see how I like them.
So far I've thrown at least five out the window. It's been a week of experiments and just not worrying about the precious paper. LOL. I'm about half way done with this one, so hopefully it won't end up in the front yard;oP

Hope you all have a very PEACEFUL weekend.
Kiss your peeps,
Carol


My other job....
X-MAMA COME IN MY ROOM....HURRY.
Me-Are you ok?
X-I can't find anymore white paper ANYWHERE.
Me-I thought you were hurt. Please don't shout like that.
X-IT'S AN EMERGENCY.
Me-Should I call an ambulance?
X-No, but can you PLEASE go to the store NOWWWWW.
Me-No. I will go tomorrow.
X-MAMA, I need to finish my drawings TONIGHT. I want to give G his copy at school tomorrow.
Me-Sorry, it's almost bedtime anyways. I will go tomorrow.
X-You just don't care about my comics. 
Me-I will go...no worries.
X-PLEASE don't forget. PLEASE MAMA. PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)