Saturday, April 27, 2013

One day they will fit.

HOLA.
I've been working on a little ballerina.
She has one big wish...that those toe shoes will fit=0)
She looks a little disappointed, but she will be alright. LOL.
Do you have a little ballerina in your life that keeps asking you WHEN she will get her toe shoes?
I do and she hasn't even taken a ballet class. LOL.



Kiss your peeps.


My other job.....
J-I'm never going to get those ballerina slippers.
Me-You will sweetie. After we are all done with swim class, THEN ballet class.
J-Why? I really want those slippers.
Me-You won't wear toe shoes until you're bigger.
J-What did you say?
Me-You won't wear toe shoes until you're bigger.
J-UGHHHHHHH. Why? Angelina ballerina has them already.
Me-Well, she is a cartoon.
J-It's just not fair. You are so mean. You just don't want me to have them. Right?
Me-That's not true. 
J-Fine, but I'm still going to ballerina college when I'm big. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)