Friday, June 7, 2013

New cards

 It's Friday and I'm so excited that I received my new shipment of cards.
I talked about the Okapi before. She is half zebra and half giraffe.
The inside of the Okapi says...
Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
The Thank you card is of flowers and rhinestones and is blank inside.
I will be putting them in my shop.




Okapi card(inside)


Hope you have a GREAT weekend.
xoxo,
Carol

My other job...
Me-Good morning.
X-I can't believe I'm on vacation.
Me-I know...me too.
X-LETS SLEEP IN.
Me-Well, we are already up for today AND we have to take J to school. Maybe tomorrow?
X-That's not very fun.
Me-We can go to the library when it opens.
X-Now that's more like it. Can I have Oreos too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)