Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Back to reality

HOLA SWEET CHEEKS.
I have returned to the real world=0)
We were in northern California for a whole week visiting friends and family.
Okay...let me just tell you...we had a great time.
First thing I did was to visit my favorite bakery and get a BIG OL' burnt almond cake.
YUM. If you are EVER in San Jose...YOU MUST. They even sell it by the slice, if you want a nibble.
I got to catch up in person with some of my closest girlfriends and you know how good that is for the soul. LOVE all the laughs and sisterhood.
We also did A LOT of swimming and we went up to San Francisco for a day. It was totally freezing, but the aquarium and lunch was fantastic.
“The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco”
― Mark Twain
 I did get a chance to sketch a little on the plane and I thought I'd give you a little peek. 
I'm starting to think up my new designs for my compact mirrors. Is there anything special you'd like to see? Let me know=0) 



 She's coming in for a landing;oP






Have a SUNNY day,
Carol

My other job....
X-This is the worst idea ever and I will NOT have ANY fun.
3 HOURS LATER
X-So I guess you guys were right ONCE AGAIN.
Me-Next time, just be open to try new things.
X-That may be the time you are SO wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)