Sunday, April 11, 2010

Eye Candy

I'm hoping you all are in the mood for some jewelry eye candy=0)  I was lucky enough to grab a capuccino and go to my favorite bead store for some supplies.  I want to make an anniversary Cielo Azul bracelet to sell at a very special price for all my guests.  I think I over did it, since I was alone and had a good hour to drool all over the crystals, LOL!  Also, my favorite helper Michele was there to greet me as soon as she unlocked the door.  I left there about an hour and a half later(LATE!), but my sweet love didn't complain.  The house was VERY loud and messy when I got back, but it was worth it.  I also picked up the latest issue of stringing and that evening I curled up in bed to look at the pages over and over and over.  So many fun beads, colors, and styles to look at......I JUST LOVE IT.


Look at the cute ceramic bird and all those flowers, it just makes me want to buy a truck load of them.


WHOA!!!!!!  Every time that I look at this piece I find something new and I also wonder what I'd wear with it.


Look VERY closely at all the great things on these two.  Pearls, material, ceramic, just so many ideas swirl in my head!




My favorite color is purple and I just love how it looks with these green beads.  I also wonder how much it weighs=0)




This bracelet has so many great things and colors!!!  I'm thinking that I could wear it all Spring, Summer, and Fall!  

There is so much great eye candy in the Spring issue of stringing.  Hope you liked it all.  Did any ideas swirl in your head?  I'd love to hear about it=0)

Also, there is still time to enter my giveaway.....please read my last post=0)



My other job............
X-Mama, I don't think I'm ready to come home for the weekend.
Me-Well, I think Tito and Tita have a lot of things to do this weekend.
X-They are not tired of me!!!!
Me-I know, but we have a lot of fun things to do!  Gardening and long walks and swim class AND NEW SHOES AND A BIRTHDAY BASH!!!!
X-Sounds so boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)