Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh sunny day

The work continues........very late into the night.  It has also been raining here...A LOT!  Luckily, it's suppose to stop soon=0)



JUST IN TIME FOR MOTHER'S DAY!!!!  THESE ARE SUCH A FUN GIFT TO GIVE.


I've got 4 more painting to do and a few more pieces of jewelry.



I need to take some more pictures of the pieces I finished last night and post them on Etsy, more work=0)


Then I can set everything up!  I hope I've got enough room for it all, LOL!  Saturday is suppose to be a VERY sunny day(*fingers crossed*).

xoxo,
Carol



My other job........
Me-Please go potty and brush your teeth.
X-NO!
Me-It's also time to read.
X-NO!
Me-OH, you need to put some socks on too.
X-NO!
Me-I'm really tired.....Could you please get ready for bed?
X-NO!!!!!
Me-In my head(when did he turn 15?)

4 comments:

  1. Oh they are all so gorgeous! I really want to try and come, can you e-mail me details? I am going to urban barn first thing in the morning then I have to volunteer at the school fair and a birthday party! If I don't make it know I'm with you in spirit and wish you the best! And yes, we need to have that glass of vino!
    Take care
    Kristin XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH=0) I'll send you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Am a new follower, luv luv your blog! Especially "the conversations"(grin) Sounds so much like my lil' Goose!! Hope you have a GREAT weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful and delicate work. I love it!
    Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)