Friday, May 10, 2013

Day OFF

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ALL YOU MAMASITA'S.
I am so excited for my one day off this year=0)
I hope you all have something fantastic planned for Sunday.
I don't need diamonds....don't need handbags(but I wish)...don't need Jimmy Choo's.
I'M STAYING IN BED THIS YEAR.
YUP...'til like 10am.
That's my one big WANT.
I'm also not going to be the "go to" person. SAY WHA'''''
YUP.
I'm going to just enjoy my WHOLE day. No lists, no preparing every meal, no NADA.
LOL...LOL...LOL...
Wish me luck with all of that, but that's what I've been dreaming about=0P
SO...I thought I'd make a funny sketch for you all to laugh about.
It's called....A day living the dream.
I had a really fun time sketching this.


CHUCK that list on Sunday and recharge those batteries.
XOXO,
Carol

My other job....
Me-For Mother's Day I'm staying in bed.
X-I can't wait to make you breakfast.
Me-Maybe you can bring it to me around 10am
X-10AM...That's insane. 
Me-It's really not. It's wonderful and please keep my door closed.
X-I'm staying in bed with you.
J-Me too Mami.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)