Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Colors...colors everywhere

I finished my Thank you watercolor.
I started this watercolor thinking about flowers and rhinestones, but now I just see COLORS.
Anyone that has known me for years knows that I love purple. When I was growing up I'd always find a way to incorporate purple in my outfit=0) 
I must of looked crazy because my school uniform was navy and red=0/
OH...no worries...I didn't mind at all that purple never matched. 
Hahahaha!
I won't even tell you about my purple metallic socks. 
OH...I loved the 70's.
SO...now that I'm older I'm really enjoying other colors too. 
I think that this new card shows that.
Hahahaaha.
I'm excited to see how it looks when I get the finished product from the printers.

Have a COLORFUL day.
Carol

My other job....
X-Do you have any cash? I want to get some books at the book fair.
Me-I only have $20.00.
X-That's great.
Me-Since J is asleep I'm going to park the car in front by the library and wait for you there.
X-OK.
Me-I can drive you to the front. No...I'll just go from here(running away from car).
30 MINUTES LATER I'M STILL WAITING IN THE CAR.
Me-J wake up sweetie.
J- Where is X?
Me-Lets go look for him in the library. They're having a book fair.
J-Can I get a book?
Me-Lets just find X first. I'm so worried.
IN THE LIBRARY
J-Wow...look Mama.
Me-We have to find your brother first. 
J-But it has a Barbie bracelet.
Me-X....are you in here?
X-I'm over here Mama.
Me-I was so worried. 
X-Look at all my new books.
Me-WOW...how did you have enough money?
X-Buy one get one FREE. Here's your change.
Me-Well...I'm broke.
X-DON'T FORGET YOU STILL OWE ME ALLOWANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)