Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teachers

I'm sure most of you that have kids know it's teacher appreciation week.
This is a fun time for kids to spoil their teachers all week long with flowers and goodies.
Today we are giving his teacher things that she would need if she got stuck on a deserted island.
Since I couldn't send her a coconut full of Malibu, we sent her a journal...nice pen...pistacchios and a bookmark. Here is a peek at her bookmark with her favorite animal.
It's an Okapi. Half giraffe and half zebra.
On the back I put a quote.
"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"
~Dr. Seuss


Have a great day.
Carol


My other job....
X-Professor of the Rubik's cube 3x3 is ready to start class.
Me-Okay, I'm ready.
X-Lets just read the 7 step process to solve the cube.
Me- Okay.
X-(He's reading all the combinations on the instructions)
Me-I'm already confused. All the F this and U that and R rotations.
X-I can see that you are going to be something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)