Wednesday, May 22, 2013

See you on the SEA

It's almost here...I can smell it.
That wet sand between your toes is closer than you think. 
I'm already day dreaming about looking for shells and sea glass in Del Mar.
I can spend hours just running away from waves with my little ones. Screaming every time the waves splash us. We usually fall at least a couple of times. LOL...LOL...
I'm pretty jazzed about summer this year.
Don't ask me why, but I painted my toe nails already=0P

I started working on my summer pendants and I'm getting ready to seal them.
I thought I'd give you a peek at what they look like so far.
I'm getting all my fun semi-precious stones ready for the chains too.


Shells...coral...starfish....
They look so pretty in person. I signed them on the bottom right=0)
These are all original watercolor paintings.
They are on Aqvarelle Arches paper.
l'Aquarelle Sennelier watercolor paints.
I will post the finished necklaces next week, so please come visit me again.
Do you like them so far?

Have a great day,
Carol


My other job...
X-I don't want to pick up J.
Me-We gotta.
X-Just leave her there. She IS with your mother.
Me-I know, but this is the only time I can go get her.
X-UGH...Having a little sister is such a PAIN.
Me-I'm trying to drive, so please stop. Lets talk about something else.
X-UGH...I don't have ANYTHING to read. NOT EVEN A SNACK TO EAT.
Me-What is that you're looking at.
X-It doesn't count. I already read it before. UGH...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)