Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cuteness


What is the cutest thing on the planet? Not a baby koala bear…and not even a baby giraffe.  How cute are little girls? Don’t you just love all the cute clothes available for them? They seem to always just steal our hearts without any notice. I’m really not sure how they even do it. One minute you are just walking along a path in a beautiful park and then…BOOM. You see a little girl skipping around and you can’t help but to just stop and smile. Little girls will get you EVERY time. Now if you don’t agree with me, just think about the last time you were at a wedding. Flower girls always seem to steal the show. Do not tell the bride that, but those little cuties always make me so happy. They just look so cute in their flower girl dresses. I just love when they sprinkle rose pedals all the way down the aisle before the bride makes her grand entrance. On occasion things don’t go as planned, but it doesn’t ever seem to really matter. You still see everyone smiling at the cuteness. As a little girl I was so happy to be in my uncle’s wedding. I don’t really remember too much of it, but I do remember taking pictures afterwards. We all went to a Japanese garden and there I remember sitting on a rock. LOL. It is fun to look at the picture that was taken of me. I guess I was pretty set on doing my own hair and my mom went along with it. WOW. Most flower girls have their hair perfectly combed. Usually, they have their hair done by a trained professional. LOL. OH…the big disco feathered hair that I thought looked fabulous is just too much. And believe me…I had my head held up high and I was so thrilled with it. My poor uncle’s bride did make a comment about not having my hair done, but my mom really wasn’t fazed by it. I was the third child, so my mom was pretty much an expert at rolling with the punches. I honestly think the fabulous dress saved the day=0) Now if you haven’t  tied the knot and you are going to have cute little flower girls, make sure their mothers are on the same page as you. If they are not…well I’m sure the flower girl dresses will save the day.



xoxo,
Carol

1 comment:

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)