Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New paints

I have exciting news...I GOT NEW PAINTS.
Whenever anyone asks me what I'd like as a gift I pretty much ALWAYS ask for art supplies. Most of the time it's paper, but this time I said I'd like some new paints. The funny thing is...NOBODY ever gives me art supplies. LOL. LOL. LOL.
Well this broken record GOT NEW PAINTS.
HOLY RAVIOLI.
I was so shocked and was dying to try these as soon as I opened them up.

I am LOVING these so much that I didn't want to go to bed once I started using them.

Have a great day.
Carol


2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    I am so like you, i can totally relate to gifting and excepting, I so want supplies as well, or a gift certificate to a place of salvage or hardware store lol!
    I have always been charmed by your artistic style, there is a sweet child like approach to how you create with sweet soulful softness.

    Thank you sweet adorable California friend for taking the time to visit me, better yet is the loving comment you left for me. I always look forward to your visits you have this beautiful presence that shines.

    Stay inspired,
    Xx
    Bisous

    Doré

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are so sweet=0) I just love stopping by to see all your wonderful photos.

      XOXO,
      Carol

      Delete

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)