Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fancy Face

I'm back after a few days off up in the mountains. It was so nice to see so many beautiful trees and a sparkly lake. In the car I was reading the book FASHION DRAWING by John Hopkins. There are some pretty faces in that book, so of course I had to start my week with a fancy face.
 I really like her red lipstick=0)
 I highly recommend this book. There are a lot of different styles of drawing. I really feel that the more you look at the better. It helps you grow and understand that it's okay to try new things. I found mine at my local library, so you can always check it out there.


Hope you experiment today,
Carol


My other job...
X-I'm really happy today.
Me-This mountain air is wonderful. What was your favorite part of today?
X-I feel like I live with my grandparents=0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a colorful message? Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day=0)